Jeremy Renner 'Almost Vomited' On Tom Cruise

Jeremy Renner 'Almost Vomited' On Tom Cruise

Jeremy Renner spoke of his fear that he would throw up on Tom Cruise whilst performing a stunt for 'Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol'.

The pair had to perform a true daredevil piece that involved hanging off the side of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, which happens to be the world's tallest building.

'The Avengers' star told WENN: "It doesn't feel very safe when you have just a tiny little (stunt) wire on your pant. You hang out (of the window) and you're about a mile up in the air. I almost vomited. I told him, 'Tom, I might throw something down on you.'...

"Everything looked like a little Lego land down below. And I figured, if I fell, I could at least make a few phone calls on my way down. It was so far!"

Cruise has described the stunt as "a popcorn moment" of cinema.

'Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol' is released on December 26.

'The Avengers'...

X Factor USA's Astro Apologises For Behaviour On Results ShowPHOTOS: Justin Bieber, Jennifer Lopez, Katy Perry & More At American Music AwardsRobert Pattinson: 'I Didn't Have A Girlfriend Until I Was 18'

Comments