Tom Cruise inspires Mission co-star

Tom Cruise was 'inspiring' to work with on set for 'Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol'.

The 49-year-old actor - who plays American agent Ethan Hunt in the popular sequel - left co-star Paula Patton 'paralysed' when she first met him.

Paula - who plays Jane Carter - said: 'When you first meet him, if you think about meeting him then you'll just get paralysed. So I didn't think about him, and we had this really good connection.

'Then I went home and was like 'Oh my god! I just met Tom Cruise!' He's very compassionate; he can read a room and see who needs something. Because of that working with him is inspiring.'

And Paula wasn't the only co-star Tom impressed as Jeremy was also in awe of Tom's talent.

He added to Empire magazine: 'I was hanging out of that building (The Burj Khalifa) with Tom, I said to him, 'Tom, you do realise you don't have to do this, don't you?' He just smiled at me. This massive grin. And then he did it. I guess that's why he's the biggest movie star in the world.'


Comments