Emily Blunt: 'Tom Cruise has the best skin ever'

Emily Blunt has discussed her role opposite Tom Cruise in All You Need is Kill.

The Doug Liman-directed sci-fi thriller begins production this autumn, and Blunt spoke to Entertainment Weekly about the intensive training schedule she's about to undergo.

Emily Blunt, Salmon Fishing in the Yemen
'Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol' Premiere at BFI IMAX, Waterloo, London: Tom Cruise

PA Images / Ian West/PA Wire

She admitted: "I'm actually quite nervous about the training. I'm supposed to be playing one of the best soldiers in the world. Ha. Ha.

"I think my life is going to be miserable for about ten weeks. But I'm very excited."

Of Cruise, Blunt said: "He's rad. I like him so much. He's really fun and really funny. Plus, he really has the best skin ever."

Blunt will next be seen in Salmon Fishing in the Yemen, a film that she has described as "uplifting and hopeful".

She will also appear in Rian Johnson's Looper alongside Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Bruce Willis.

Watch the trailer for Looper below:


Comments