Malin Akerman on Tom Cruise make-out scene: 'We were like two dogs'

Malin Akerman has opened up about her make-out scene with Tom Cruise in Rock of Ages.

The Watchmen actress insisted that the kiss was anything but sexy, saying that it was actually rather slobbery.

Malin Akerman

Tom Cruise Rock of Ages

"People keep saying, 'Oh, your kiss with Tom Cruise!' It was literally like two dogs licking each other," Akerman told MTV News. "They call action, we go for it, and it is tongue all over."

The 34-year-old went on to say that she particularly enjoyed singing her duet with Cruise. The two perform 'I Want to Know What Love Is' together in the film.

"I think I'm the only person who can say that Tom Cruise has sang into my ass," Akerman said. "To be able to do a duet with Tom Cruise and then to undress him and pretend to make love to him on an air hockey table.

"It was one of the most unbelievable scenes of my life," she added. "It was so much fun."

Russell Brand recently opened up about his Rock of Ages make-out scene with Alec Baldwin, praising the 30 Rock star's kissing abilities.

Rock of Ages, which also stars Tom Cruise and Catherine Zeta-Jones, opens on June 15 in the US and UK.

> Tom Cruise: 'I sue tabloids to protect my family'

Watch a trailer for Rock of Ages below:


Comments