Tom Cruise 'Working On' Fifth Mission: Impossible

13:18, Sunday, 7 April 2013

Fears thatTom Cruise had hung up his levitating body suit for good could be unfounded, asthe star has confirmed that he is working on a fifth Mission: Impossible film.

Cruise revealed his plans during a recent appearance on The Graham Norton Show. Yet gavenothing away about the storyline or characters.

He said simply:"I am working on the story."

Digital Spy claims that Cruise had given the game away back in October, when he was quoted as saying he would be keen to make another Mission: Impossible film.

"I started Mission: Impossible hoping I could make many of them. It's a character that I can grow with. At thattime it was the most expensive film in the history of Paramount Pictures, and the first film I was producing.

"It'sbeen pretty exciting. Seeing an audience respond to have that experience is really wonderful. I'll make a bunch ofthose. I'll make as many as people want to see... because they're very challenging, and so much fun to make."

Cruise also said that despite his increasing years he "still felt good" about doing action roles.

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311


Comments