Tom Cruise - Tom Cruise Meets Injured Soldiers

Tom Cruise brought some early Christmas cheer to wounded soldiers in Germany during a secret visit earlier this month (Dec11).

The actor and his Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol co-star Paula Patton took a trip to the United Service Organizations' (Uso) Warrior Center in Landstuhl on 11 December (11) and toured the facilities to meet with injured troops.

The Hollywood stars then surprised a group of soldiers and their families with a free screening of their new action movie.

Cruise says, "It's Christmas time and I appreciate everything that they're doing for us, for our country and for the world. I wanted to come by and say hello and thank them in person. For me it's a real privilege and honour to do that."

Patton adds, "They're the true heroes, I'm just pretending to be one in a movie and I'm blown away by their courage and hard work. It's really been an inspiration to be here. It's changed my life."


Comments