Tom Cruise wants to perform death-defying stunts at 70

Tom Cruise wants to perform death-defying stunts at 70 [newKerala.com News # 129382]
Home

>

News

>

hollywood-news

London, Dec 18 : Hollywood hunk Tom Cruise has revealed his plans to continue performing death-defying stunts when he turns 70.

The 49-year-old made the confession at the premiere of Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol.

"I want to still do them in 20 years' time," the Daily Star quoted him as saying.

"We'll see what my body can and can't take.

"I love movies. I don't know how to do anything halfway in my life. I'm full on and I want to entertain the audience, so I train for it.

"Even for Last Samurai I trained for a year for five hours a day so it felt authentic in the movie. It's exciting for me to learn new things and it's challenging. I hope that translates into entertaining an audience. I do whatever it takes to make it work," he added.

His latest flick, which sees him climb up the tallest building in the world in Dubai, will hit cinemas on Boxing Day. (ANI)

Share this article at

Share at Reddit Share at Facebook Share at Twitter Share at Myspace Share at Y! Buzz Bookmark at Google Google Buzz it!

Yearly Horoscope of 2012 for the Zodiac Sign:

Sagittarius Scorpio LibraVirgoLeo Cancer Gemini Taurus Aries Pisces Aquarius Capricon

TOP READ ARTICLES:

Michelle Williams 'horrified' at 'Last days of Heath Ledger' movieSelena Gomez's mum suffers miscarriage'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' tops MTV movie pollBradley Cooper was a ladies' man even in high schoolNoel Gallagher wants to marry himselfKate Beckinsale credits yoga for superstar looksTom Cruise wants to perform death-defying stunts at 70Scarlett Johannson finds new love in Brit rockerBritney Spears and beau celebr! ate birt hday and engagement in Las VegasCharlotte Church 'would love' to return to operaKim Kardashian's psoriasis flares up due to marriage stressLeonardo DiCaprio likes playing "complicated " charactersLiz Taylor charity auction raises USD 150 millionJay-Z splashing out on armoured vehicle to protect unborn babyMonroe items send biddings wild at Hollywood memorabilia sale
tumblr hit counter

Comments