Rogen once peed in Tom Cruise's driveway

Meeting Tom Cruise is almost pee-in-your-pants exciting! For Seth Rogen, anyway.

"I once peed in a Snapple bottle in my car while parked in Tom Cruise's driveway," the "50/50" star, 29, tweeted last week.

PHOTOS: Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise's romance

He then explained the incident Monday while chatting with Howard Stern on his Sirius XM radio show.

  • More Entertainment stories

  • Offended? Ricky Gervais doesn't care

    The host of Sunday's Golden Globes says he won't pull punches with his comedy to make the easily-offended feel better.

  • Stop believin'! There's no 'South Detroit'
  • 'Tim Tebow's Fire'? '80s song reworked for QB
  • Jenelle apologizes to Kieffer on 'Teen Mom 2'
  • 'New Girl' gets new blood in 'True' hunk Kwanten
  • "It's true," Rogen confirmed. "He was meeting with people like me and ['Knocked Up' director] Judd Apatow, to kind of, I think, get a sense of the comedic landscape at the time, so me and Judd had a few meetings at his house."

    PHOTOS: Star slipups

    (The meeting was before Cruise, 49, tweaked his persona with a landmark comedic performance in 2008's "Tropic Thunder," in which which he played crass, bald, overweight studio executive Les Grossman.)

    "I showed up [at Cruise's house] early," Rogen explained of his need to relieve himself in an empty Snapple bottle. "He had a very long driveway and I didn't want to go in."

    PHOTOS: Suri Cruise's fabulous life

    "I was so uncomfortable, I had never met him before," the starstruck Rogen said. "It was so weird!"

    Copyright 2012 Us Weekly


    Comments