Seth Rogen: 'I peed in Tom Cruise's driveway'

Seth Rogen has confessed that he once urinated in Tom Cruise's driveway.

The Pineapple Express star first spoke of the incident via his Twitter page last week.

Seth Rogen
Tom Cruise 2011 Dubai International Film Festival - Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol

"I once peed in a Snapple bottle in my car while parked in Tom Cruise's driveway," he wrote.

Rogen was then asked to expand upon the story during an interview on Howard Stern's Sirius XM radio show on Monday and was questioned as to whether he had been merely joking.

"It's true. He was meeting with people like me and [Knocked Up director] Judd Apatow, to kind of, I think, get a sense of the comedic landscape at the time, so me and Judd had a few meetings at his house," Rogen recalled.

"I showed up [at Cruise's house] early. He had a very long driveway and I didn't want to go in."

Rogen will host this year's Independent Spirit Awards on February 25.

Watch Seth Rogen's interview on The Howard Stern Show below:


Comments