Tom Cruise reveals passion for acting

Tom Cruise has wanted to be a movie star since he was four years old.

The 50-year-old actor always relishes the challenge of taking on a new character with every film he makes and feels very 'privileged' to enjoy his work so much.

He said: 'It's always exciting to create new characters and I get to live the dream by travelling the world and meeting new people and new cultures.

'I feel very privileged to be able to do something that I love. I remember being four years old and dreaming about making movies. It's a great life.'

Tom can next be seen in 'Jack Reacher' portraying the titular retired military policeman and enjoyed working on the action flick - which is based on Lee Child's best-selling novels - because his character was so 'extraordinary'.

He added: 'Jack's a great character. I loved the books, I've read them all and Lee wrote such an extraordinary character. That made it so much fun to play.'


Comments