Hayden Panettiere shocked Tom Cruise knew her name

Musicrooms.net logo

NavigationHomeMusicNewsListenWatchMoviesCelebrity


Celebrity Hayden Panettiere

Published on October 7th, 2012 | by News Desk

0

Heroes star Hayden Panettiere was shocked when Tom Cruise knew her name.

The actress is a huge fan of the Rock of Ages star and was thrilled when he gave her a hug at the Golden Globe Awards a few years ago.

She said: When I was on [TV show] Heroes, I was at the Golden Globe Awards and Tom Cruise, whom Id never met before, got up out of his seat, turned to me and said, Hey Hayden. He gave me a hug like I knew him and then he introduced me to his mom. I was so caught off ! guard.

Hayden also revealed she loves reading and is obsessed with raunchy trilogy Fifty Shades of Grey at the moment.

She told People magazine: Right now Im reading the last book in the Fifty Shades trilogy. Im a big reader when I find a book that keeps my attention and this is definitely one of them.

More:

Share

Related Posts

No related posts found!

More On Musicrooms.net



Back to Top

Comments