Hayden shocked to be recognised by Tom

Hayden Panettiere was shocked when Tom Cruise knew her name.

The 'Nashville' actress is a huge fan of the 'Rock of Ages' star and was thrilled when he gave her a hug at the Golden Globe Awards a few years ago.

She said: "When I was on TV show 'Heroes', I was at the Golden Globe Awards and Tom Cruise, whom I'd never met before, got up out of his seat, turned to me and said, 'Hey Hayden'. He gave me a hug like I knew him and then he introduced me to his mom. I was so caught off guard."

Hayden also revealed she loves reading and is obsessed with raunchy trilogy 'Fifty Shades of Grey' at the moment.

She told People magazine: "Right now I'm reading the last book in the 'Fifty Shades' trilogy. I'm a big reader when I find a book that keeps my attention and this is definitely one of them."


Comments