Nicole Kidman: I never spoke to Katie Holmes about divorce from Tom Cruise

By Robyn Ross,

Nicole Kidman says that, despite reports to the contrary, she never spoke to Katie Holmes about her recent split from Tom Cruise.

"I never spoke to her. I wish all of them well, but I was not involved in any of that," Kidman told WHO, People's Australian sister publication. Kidman, who graces the cover of WHO's 20th anniversary issue, she says that while she has no regrets about her marriage to Cruise.

Report: Church of Scientology "auditioned" actresses to be Tom Cruise's wife

"I got married really fast and really young. But I don't regret that because it got me [children] Bella and Connor and I did have a fantastic marriage for a long period," she said. "There were times following [the divorce] when I thought, 'Wow, this is the loneliest, loneliest existence,' But with Tom, it was a fantastic decade. I wish all of the people that have been involved in my life well, because it's very important to me to be in a place of forgiveness and love."

Kidman, 45, and Cruise, 50, divorced in 2001 and married country singer Keith Urban, 44, in 2006. The couple has two children, Faith and Sunday Rose.

View original Nicole Kidman: I Never Spoke to Katie Holmes About Split From Tom Cruiseat TVGuide.com

Other Links From TVGuide.com

View the original article on TVGuide.com


Comments