Nicole Kidman 'Intimidated' By Tom Cruise

WENNWENN

She one of the most celebrated actresses to come out of Hollywood, but Nicole Kidman admits fame didn't stop her feeling 'overwhelmed' by her marriage to Tom Cruise.

The Australian actress married Cruise in 1990 after they met on the set of racing drama Days of Thunder. But despite enjoying a hugely successful career in her own right she regularly felt awed by the actor, who she divorced in 2001.

In those early years, it was like, 'I'm here and I'm clutching onto your arm, and it all feels a little overwhelming and really strange'" she admitted in an interview with Harpers Bazaar.

"And I was shy. Deeply shy. I didn't feel comfortable at all. But I felt very comfortable at home.

These days she's happily married to country star Keith Urban, and with a body that belies her 45-years Nicole could be forgiven for being complacent, but she admits her body shape is far from perfect.

Like, I've always had a little belly, she says. I mean, now that I'm 45 they don't say, Oh, she's pregnant! as much. But I've got skinny arms and legs, and then I've got a little belly.

Nicole Kidman at Cannes

Girls Aloud To Make Their Comeback With Strictly Come Dancing Performance?Kristen Stewart Leaves Robert Pattin! son At H ome As She Enjoys Date With Dad JohnKate Middleton To Tour Newcastle Alone Following Death Of Prince William's Beloved Nanny

Comments